The Prague Rules – Official Launch
The Prague Rules on the Efficient Conduct of International Arbitration will be officially launched this 14 December in Prague.
Topics of discussion:
– Horses for courses: common law vs. civil law procedure in international arbitration.
– Is the sky the only limit? Discovery and e-discovery in arbitration.
– Lie to me. Fact witnesses vs. documentary evidence: can a paper lie?
– How much loaded guns contribute to the truth? Party appointed vs. tribunal appointed experts.
– Showing a sphinx face. Limits of the tribunal’s role in fact findings.
– No place for old men? Jura Novit Curia in international arbitration.
The Rules will be solemnly signed and a group photo will be shot in one of the historical places of Prague.
Duarte G Henriques will be speaking in the Conference.
Conference Program and Signup here: